- Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over our addiction – that our lives had become unmanageable.
- Step 2: Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God.
- Step 4: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Step 5: Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- Step 6: Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
- Step 7: Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings.
- Step 8: Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
- Step 9: Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
- Step 10: Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
- Step 11: Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God’s will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Step 12: Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Use This Website to Help with Recovery
Here you will find everything you need to know about 12 Step Recovery. The Twelve step program is being used around the world for all of the things in life that create dis-ease! Browse the12steps.com for tools, books and advice.
The 12 Steps Recovery Program is used by many different cultures worldwide so we have kept this in mind when compiling the information. One persons way of following the steps is not the only way.
Soldier Billy, the site founder:
“I do not know all of the answers to the woes of the world but what I do know is that after completing the 12 steps I found peace.
If this site helps one person to find some peace of mind then it will of been worth the time and effort. Please read these pages with an open mind and maybe just one sentence may be of help to you or a loved one.”
Free 12 steps books and downloads are available in the 12 Steps Tools Section. If you would like to contribute any text or information to this site to help others, please enter your content in the content fields below each page.
Like PBN Secure there are many ways of financing an entity to ensure its going concern. Different sources to acquire funds for a business entity are available to owners. Selecting the best source of the fund is every manager’s duty. The types of funds available to a firm are as below.
- Borrowing from friends and relatives
This type of finance is the most appropriate when setting up a small business entity. It is commonly preferred by sole proprietors in starting up or boosting their sole ownership. One requests their friends and relatives for some amount which they use for the purposes of setting up or reviving a business. Inheritances from parents also make up this category when a sole owner uses it to improve their business. I recommend Lightning Leads Pro.
- Taking loans
Micro-finance companies and banks have played a major role in financing business entities. Owners and companies take up loans at an interest fee to help in funding their day-to-day operations. They are, however, required to pay their monthly installments with an agreed amount of interest. Its advantage is that they need not pay the borrowed amounts as a lump sum thus does not imply a lot of cash flowing out of the business as PBN Secure.
III. Leasing finance
With this type of finance, a company like Lightning Leads Pro can acquire property or equipment without having to buy it. The lessee, which is the company acquiring the property enters into a lease agreement with a leasing company. It becomes the owner of the property throughout the agreed period for which it pays a monthly sum called rent. When the period expires, the company can renew the contract and continue using the property. Otherwise, the leaser re-owns the property or disposes it if its useful life is over.
- Sale of shares
A public company has a right to advertise its shares. It is important in raising more capital for the firm. It is an efficient way to raise money for companies with no interests to be incurred. Which you can read more about at pbnsecure.com. When the called up shares are paid for, the firm’s capital increases significantly. The disadvantage of this type is that the ownership of the firm is diluted as more owners join in. This may in turn affect the decision making of previous owners of the firm.
- Renting out.
A firm with large premises is in better position to use this type of finance. All they need to do is rent out the part of the premises that is not in use. The rent received is put back into the business. It is a cheaper source of finance. Also it’s important to get leads so use a service like http://lightningleadspro.org/.
- Donations and grants.
Governments or non-governmental organization may make donations to companies or individual, which help in increasing available funds. It also helps companies in carrying out research projects for firms. Governments, furthermore, play the role of giving subsidies to firms which in turn boost cash flow in the company.